We have created our own moisturising blends that offer a little luxury spa magic for you to take home in a bottle. These products are used in the award-winning spas at the Bedruthan and Scarlet hotels.
We named these blends ‘Oula’ because it’s the Cornish word for ‘owl’ and we wanted to acknowledge the wisdom and knowledge our therapists put into their creations. And while we’re obviously biased, we believe Oula is a very wise choice for anyone who cares about the environment and their health.
Our spa team went back to their aromatherapy roots and chose the following essential oils for their blends:
- Lavender for soothing, healing and relaxing,
- Rosemary for stimulating and restoring,
- Patchouli for calming and grounding.
Each 250ml bottle packs a punch – a small amount of Oula goes a long way.
Oula products are:
- Made from fully traceable, ethically-sourced ingredients,
- Produced with minimal negative impact on the planet thanks to careful purchasing, ethically sourcing, minimal chemicals and packaging
- Made from fairly traded ingredients so their production supports communities in helping themselves by providing a living wage and funding projects such as clean water wells, malaria research and AIDs research.
- 100% natural (many products are able to say natural when only a small percentage of natural ingredients are used).
- No added artificial/preservative nasties!
- Fair trade and organic ingredients (all products are a minimum of 70%).
- Small locally made batches allow for careful checking to maintain the quality
Made in Cornwall
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way