Come and join our fantastic Create team, and learn how to make your own mosaic tiles. The use of all materials is included.
During this workshop, you will be using different materials to create a Mosaic Tile to take home. The materials will include; Mosaic Glass pieces, Mosaic stone tiles amd Mosaic glass tiles. You will be provided with a Ceramic Tile, to which you will then create your beautiful design by sticking the moasic peices onto the tile using PVA glue.
Have fun, relax, and unwind!
Sessions start at 1pm and run for approximately 1 hour.
Need to know:
- Family sessions, recommended for children 5 years and over.
- Attendees need to be over 16 to attend without a parent.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01637 861222.
Parking is available on site, just remember to pop to reception to give your car details
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way