Stretch your own canvas workshop 12th June
Join Shaunna Lee Hubbard for a morning of canvas stretching on 12th June 2022. This workshop is all about learning how to make your own canvases correctly.
The morning session starts around 10am. 3 hours approx
Need to knows:
- Designed for grown-ups, over 16s only.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01637 861222.
Parking is available on site, just remember to pop to reception to give your car details.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way