Silver Stacking Rings Workshop
Join Suzanne Barr for a creative evening, learning the techniques to make your silver stacking rings.
It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner in silver jewellery making or wish to refresh your skills, all abilities are welcome to our workshops. You will learn how to design and handcraft your very own silver stacking rings using traditional techniques.
This workshop runs from 6 pm. Drink and nibbles provided.
Need to knows:
- Designed for grown-ups.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin to fill out a sign-in form so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Refunds will only be issued if the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01637 861222.
Parking is available on site, just remember to pop to reception to give your car details.
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way