Silver Jewellery workshop with Sarah Drew
Join us in the beautiful sea-view studio to learn how to make your own silver earrings, bangle and stacker rings.
It's fine for complete beginners: we cover cutting, filing, soldering, texturing and finishing your own silver jewellery designs. Everytone should have plenty of time to finish all the jewellery, so you can leave the workshop wearing it all! The workshop runs from 10am -4pm and includes all the silver you need. Just bring yourself, and don't wear sandals :-)
All materials and tools will be provided. Please head to the Create shop 15 minutes before so that we can take you down to the workshop.
Need to knows:
- Designed for grown-ups, though children over sixteen are also welcome.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at email@example.com or 01637 861222.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way