Sea Glass Silver Ring Workshop
Join Suzanne Barr for a creative day, learning the techniques to make your own silver sea glass ring.
It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner in silver jewellery making or wish to refresh your skills, all abilities are welcome to our workshops. You will learn how to design and handcraft your very own silver sea glass ring using traditional techniques.
This workshop runs between 10am and 4pm, with a break for a traditional Sunday lunch.
Need to knows:
- Designed for grown-ups, though children over twelve are also welcome (parents may need to help out a little with teaching children under 16s must come with a parent).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01637 861222.
Parking is available on site, just remember to pop to reception to give your car details.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way