Learn the beautiful art of paint pouring with this beginner-friendly workshop, perfect for families including kids over the age of 6.
During this fun craft class, you will create your very own paint pouring creations with the help of the Create team who will guide you from start to finish.
Have fun, relax and unwind with the mindful process of paint pouring.
Sessions start at 9am and run for approximately 1 hour.
- Children must be supervised and accompanying adults must purchase a ticket should they wish to take part.
- Attendees need to be over 16 to attend without a parent.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at email@example.com or 01637 861222.
Please note, parking is available on-site, just remember to pop into reception to give your car details.
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Christmas 2022 Shipping dates
***order deadline for Christmas delivery is 10am Friday 16th December***
Due to the Royal Mail postal strikes, please ensure you place your orders as early as possible to guarantee Christmas delivery.
Orders placed by 10am on Friday 16th December will be sent first class and should arrive with you safely for Christmas.
Click and collect for pick up at the Create shop, Bedruthan Hotel will be available until Saturday 24th December.
Dispatch and shipping
At this time we are only shipping within the UK.
Standard shipping takes 2-4 working days and will be £3.95 for most items.
Original art is sent via a specialist fully insured art courier. This is a UK wide flat fee of £135. However, if you would like to arrange your own courier, or if you are happy for your new purchase to be sent via Royal Mail at a lower price please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing your item.
Please note, we cannot take responsibility for any damage or loss of artwork that has not been sent via our fully insured courier.
Items over £500 will be sent tracked and insured for a £15 shipping fee.
We understand some of the shipping fees may not be suitable for certain items, so if you would like to discuss shipping options before purchasing your item, please contact the team via email@example.com who will be happy to help.
WorkshopsWorkshop tickets are sent via email so shipping is not charged.