Open air theatre: Sense & Sensibility - Monday 28th August at 7pm
Join us for an open-air performance of Sense & Sensibility by Heartbreak Production. Situated on the large meadow at Bedruthan Hotel, overlooking the sea, our outdoor theatre performances have captivated both children and grown-ups for years.
Sense & Sensibility
The social season is upon us! Heartbreak Productions cordially invites you to this year’s ‘Sense and Sensibility’ Matchmaker’s Ball. Ladies Elinor and Marianne Dashwood each seek to meet an honourable man of good fortune (and handsome countenance if possible) by whatever means necessary. As you mingle amongst the beau monde, revelry and romance will ensue and we shall witness these two sisters’ sense and sensibility. Rumours abound that royalty may even be amongst our number…
If you’re eager to partake in the ups and downs of Regency romance, don your finery and join Heartbreak Productions for their open-air adaptation of Sense and Sensibility. Jane Austen’s biting social satire about sisters in straitened circumstances is sure to satiate your summer romance requirement. Pack a picnic, grab your chaise longue (or blanket), and settle in for this literary classic with a Heartbreak twist.
Need to know:
- A family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult and 3 children
- Although children under 3 go free, please add a ticket to the cart for them so we can ensure there is plenty of space for everyone
- The performance begins at 7pm and the gates will be open from 6pm
- Should the performance be unable to take place due to bad weather, your ticket will be fully refunded
- Make sure you bring a blanket or chair to sit on, weather-appropriate gear (fingers crossed for sunshine), and a picnic, as the tale could take some time to tell, and storytelling can be hungry work!
- Seating is not provided
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times
- Please bring a copy of your tickets with you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: there is no parking available on site. Please park at Mawgan Porth Beach Car Park (Sat Nav: TR8 4BA) and walk up to the hotel via the entrance on Tredragon Road, or along the coastal path. Drop off is possible, although please be aware that Tredragon Road is narrow and mainly residential.
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way