Open air theatre: Rapunzel
Delicious home made picnic hampers can be purchased with this event here.
Join us for an open-air performance of Rapunzel by Immersion Theatre. Situated on the large meadow at Bedruthan Hotel, overlooking the sea, our outdoor theatre performances have captivated both children and grown-ups for years.
Let your hair down and get tangled in a brand-new musical adaptation of the classic fairy tale.
This fast-paced, larger-than-life production contains all the ingredients Immersion’s loyal audiences have come to love and expect, including a laugh out loud script, heaps of audience interaction, a host of catchy songs, unforgettable characters, and maybe even the odd water gun or two.
With magic and mayhem throughout, this is one hair-raising adventure the family won’t want to miss!
Need to knows:
- The performances begin at 1:30pm and 5pm, gates will open approximately 2 hours before
- Delicious home made picnic hampers can be purchased with this event here.
- Should the performance be unable to take place due to bad weather, your ticket will be fully refunded
- Make sure you bring a blanket or chair to sit on, weather-appropriate gear (fingers crossed for sunshine), and a picnic, as the tale could take some time to tell, and storytelling can be hungry work! Seating is not provided
- Please bring a copy of your tickets with you
- Although children under 2 go free, please add a ticket to the cart for them so we can ensure there is plenty of space of everyone.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: there is no parking available on site. Please park at Mawgan Porth Beach car park (Sat Nav: TR8 4BA) and walk up to the hotel via the entrance on Tredragon Road, or along the coastal path. Drop off is possible, although please be aware that Tredragon Road is narrow and mainly residential.
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way