Introduction to Beads
This workshop is designed to provide a relaxed and creative environment for participants to explore the world of beadwork. With no specific project in mind, participants are free to experiment and create in their unique way.
The workshop is based on an hour of instruction time, but crafters are welcome to stay and enjoy the session after this set time.
· To provide a relaxed and supportive environment for creative expression.
· To introduce participants to bead practices.
· To encourage participants to experiment with different techniques.
· A variety of materials will be provided, but you will have the opportunity to purchase your own kit to help you take the experience further.
· Introduction and overview of the workshop.
· Participants are free to explore the materials provided and begin creating.
· Demonstrations of different techniques.
Need to knows:
· These sessions are aimed at those over 16s. Please enquire if you are interested in us hosting a session for families with younger children.
· Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
· If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01637 861222.
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Christmas 2022 Shipping dates
***order deadline for Christmas delivery is 10am Friday 16th December***
Due to the Royal Mail postal strikes, please ensure you place your orders as early as possible to guarantee Christmas delivery.
Orders placed by 10am on Friday 16th December will be sent first class and should arrive with you safely for Christmas.
Click and collect for pick up at the Create shop, Bedruthan Hotel will be available until Saturday 24th December.
Dispatch and shipping
At this time we are only shipping within the UK.
Standard shipping takes 2-4 working days and will be £3.95 for most items.
Original art is sent via a specialist fully insured art courier. This is a UK wide flat fee of £135. However, if you would like to arrange your own courier, or if you are happy for your new purchase to be sent via Royal Mail at a lower price please get in touch with the team at email@example.com before purchasing your item.
Please note, we cannot take responsibility for any damage or loss of artwork that has not been sent via our fully insured courier.
Items over £500 will be sent tracked and insured for a £15 shipping fee.
We understand some of the shipping fees may not be suitable for certain items, so if you would like to discuss shipping options before purchasing your item, please contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
WorkshopsWorkshop tickets are sent via email so shipping is not charged.