How to press flowers with Beach House Flowers 11th September 2022
Working with beautiful pressed flowers, Mulberry paper and glass to create a stunning work of art.
Learn about the processes involved in flower pressing with the support and guidance of Kate from Beach House Flowers. You will take home your creation with a wealth of knowledge to carry on your creativity at home.
This workshop begins at 10am and is approximately two hours long.
Includes all materials
Need to knows:
- Designed for grown-ups, though children over twelve are also welcome (parents may need to help out a little with teaching).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01637 861222.
If not staying at Bedruthan, please stop by reception first and let them know your car's registration plate.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way