Modern Calligraphy for Beginners with Wild Sea Calligraphy
Join Lyndsey from Wild Sea Calligraphy for a beginner's calligraphy class at Bedruthan. This two-hour workshop is the first introduction to contemporary calligraphy, teaching the basics and fundamentals. We'll talk about calligraphy as an art form, how to prepare pieces and what to think about when putting pen to paper. This workshop includes all materials and a calligraphy kit to take home!
Lyndsey is a professional calligraphy artist and the author of The Calligraphy Ideas Book. Her teaching style is relaxed and easygoing. She also talks about calligraphy as a mindful craft — it's something that can only be done slowly and with great care.
This workshop begins at 10am and is approximately two hours long.
Need to knows:
- Designed for grown-ups, though children over twelve are also welcome (parents may need to help out a little with teaching).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before their workshop is due to begin in order to fill out a sign-in form, so that we can make the most of the workshop time available.
- Each workshop has a minimum number of participants required for it to go ahead. If this group size isn’t met, workshops are subject to cancellation up to seven days before they are due to run. If this happens, we will contact you — you’ll be offered a full refund or an alternative workshop date.
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the organisers need to cancel the session.
- If you can’t make a workshop, but you know someone who can, workshop tickets can be transferred. This exchange is handled by Bedruthan's Create team: please reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01637 861222.
If not staying at Bedruthan, please stop by reception first and let them know your car's registration plate.
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way